- MSRP: $9.99
- NA/EU: March 27, 2018
- JP: May 31, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Kyrkudden
- Download size: 829 MB
- Metacritic: 74 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- Main + Extra: 2 hours
- Completionist: 6½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low|
Warp Shift is a unique puzzle game set in a mysterious world. It takes you on a marvelous journey that challenges your mind and stimulates your senses. Experience beautiful visuals, challenging puzzles and intriguing sound design.
Guide the little girl Pi and her magical companion through the maze-like confines of the enigmatic ancient chamber that keeps them trapped. Think ahead and alter your surroundings wisely to usher Pi back home – one move after another. Embark on an audio-visual voyage through time and space, never knowing where your next step will lead you.
• A work of art: Enjoy a mesmerizing game that stimulates your eyes, ears and brain.
• A unique kind of puzzler: Alter your maze-like surroundings to open new ways.
• From one realm to another: Explore 5 unique worlds with 15 levels each.
• Uncover the mystery: What secrets lie buried in the ancient chamber?
• Flexible play styles: Play in front of your TV at home or on the go with full touch control support!
• No stress or hurry: Play to relax, escape and clear your mind.