- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: November 7, 2019
- Genre: Action, Sports, Multiplayer, Party
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Online: 1 - 4
- Developer: IguanaBee
- Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
- Download size: 2.253 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $1.99
Hold On to Your Heads!
Headsnatchers is a stupidly hectic party game for up to 4 players, local or online! Challenge your friends to insane brawls, steal their heads and do dumb stuff with them - anytime, anywhere on Nintendo Switch™!
Snatch those heads! Then bowl them! Dunk them! Flush them! There are 25 ridiculous levels, each with their own hazards, weapons and ways to humiliate your friends!
So many heads! 100 unique heads! Not enough heads? Design your own! With the custom head editor, you can create limitless heads!
Play at home or on the go with Nintendo Switch™! Up to 4 players can battle in Tornado or Tag Team modes - or face the random challenges of the Headsnatchers Show!
All alone? Brave the Zombie Castle single-player mode - an action platformer with traps, gaps and hordes of the undead!