Little Nightmares: Complete Edition
- MSRP: $29.99
- Released: May 18, 2018
- Genre: Platformer
- Developer: Tarsier Studios
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Download size: 3 GB
- Metacritic: 79 8.3
How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 6½ hours
- Main + Extra: 8½ hours
- Completionist: 12 hours
Price historyAll time low: $8.99
Play with your childhood fears
Do you remember your childhood fears? Immerse yourself in Little Nightmares, a dark whimsical tale that will confront you with your childhood fears as you help Six & The Kid escape The Maw – a vast, mysterious vessel inhabited by corrupted souls looking for their next meal!
- THE ALL-IN-ONE EDITION FOR NINTENDO SWITCH - Embark on a delectably dangerous journey with Six and The Kid to unveil all the secrets of The Maw in two parallel escape stories that will put your cool to the test.
- A SPOOKY PUZZLE PLATFORMER - Trapped in an oversized dollhouse inhabited by monstrous residents, light your way through darkness, hide & sneak to avoid danger and run for your life to find a way out.
- REKINDLE YOUR CHILDLIKE JOYS - Find your inner child and bend your imagination to find the way out by solving complex 3D puzzles. Each room is a cell, each resident a threat, and both are puzzles to untangle.
- TAILORED TO THE DEVICE - Undock your Nintendo Switch and continue your delectably dangerous journey everywhere, anytime with full HD rumble support for the Joy-Con controllers for a more immersive experience.