Little Briar Rose
- Released: October 10, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Elf Games
- Download size: 338 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- Completionist: 4 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian
|All time low|
A stained glass-styled adventure inspired by Sleeping Beauty.
An ancient legend, a cursed castle surrounded by brambles, a forest inhabited by funny enchanted creatures and a sweet princess sleeping in it. And, obviously, a fearless prince!
This is what Little Briar Rose is made out of. In this particular stained glass-styled graphic adventure the player will help a whole dynasty of princes complete their quest. Be careful though, many will try, but only one shall prevail!
- Enjoy the hand-drawn graphics, inspired by the stained glass-style art.
- Relive the Brothers Grimm’s “Little Briar Rose” with an adventure full of magic.
- Catch the hints of western and eastern traditions.
- Explore a fairy-tale and fun world, inhabited by weird and unique creatures.
- Challenge your skill with minigames and puzzles!