- MSRP: $2.17
- Released: April 25, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Cotton Game
- Publisher: ORENDA
- Download size: 791 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- Completionist: 3½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $1.80
Adventure on a mysterious island jam packed with puzzles and cute yet surreal characters!
Isoland draws players in with its original setting and visuals. It’s an adventure game with tons of puzzle elements. Players play an investigator who arrive at a mystical island floating somewhere in the Atlantic to uncover its secrets. There lies a mysterious factor and pyramid filled with puzzles.
The most anticipated independent puzzle game of 2017 nominated for ""Best Art"" at the IndiePlay Awards.
- Original setting plus cute and surreal island dwellers
- Lots of puzzle elements
- Hidden ending