- Demo Available: EU & JP eShop only
- Released: January 2, 2020
- Genre: Puzzle, Strategy, Board Game
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Lightwood Games
- Publisher: Lightwood Games
- Download size: 107 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 80 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
|All time low|
Link-a-Pix is a clue-linking puzzle where every grid has a picture hidden inside. The aim is to reveal the picture by painting paths to link the clues.
Connect pairs of clues which have the same colour and number. The number shows the length of the line which will connect them.
Link-a-Pix can always be solved using logic and deduction. You don't ever have to guess!
This game contains 120 brand new full-colour puzzles and 120 unique mono puzzles, designed by Conceptis Ltd. Puzzles range in difficulty and size from small introductory pictures to huge scrollable grids.
Content previously available in Link-a-Pix Colour on Nintendo 3DS™ family systems can be downloaded as DLC and extra add-on packs will be released regularly.