Life Goes On
- NA: July 23, 2018
- EU: September 20, 2018
- JP: September 20, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle, Adventure, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Local Wireless: 1
- Developer: Infinite Monkeys Entertainment
- Publisher: GAMEPOCH
- Download size: 1.158 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Life Goes On is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use the dead bodies to solve puzzles. Wanting to live forever, a mighty king sends his army of knights to find the Cup of Life. On this quest, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a sawblade to land the body on a button. Freeze knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground.
You’ll also electrocute knights to open doors, blast knights out of cannons, and even zombify a knight to be your violent, dim-witted friend. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
In this game, death is not a setback. It is your only means to progress.