- MSRP: $4.99
- NA/EU: May 3, 2018
- JP: May 10, 2018
- Genre: Platformer, Adventure, Puzzle, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: BeautiFun Games
- Download size: 1.824 GB
- Metacritic: 60 6.3
- OpenCritic:  75
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2½ hours
- Main + Extra: 4 hours
- Completionist: 10 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|All time low|
Discover the beautiful world of Nihilumbra and join Born on his adventure to find himself whilst trying to escape from his inevitable curse.
Born was created from the absolute nothingness: The Void. But somehow he separates himself from the black emptiness and appears in the world. This is where his long odyssey begins, in which he will learn how to use the colors around him to gain powerful abilities and transform the world.
However, his experiences come at a high price. The Void must be one. It seeks to reclaim him and will never stop chasing him, destroying everything in its path along the way. To survive, Born will have to condemn the earth he walks to its inevitable obliteration by The Void...
Advise: Nihilumbra has been designed in a way that everyone can enjoy its story, even without previous experience with puzzle games. However, players seeking for a challenge will find it on the second half of the game: the Void Mode.
• The ability to change ground physics using five different colors.
• Use five worlds as your canvas and transform them at your will.
• Original soundtrack composed by Álvaro Lafuente.
• Unlock a great surprise by completing the game. Replayability assured.
• Voice Acting