- MSRP: $11.99
- Released: March 28, 2023
- Genre: Platformer, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Elden Pixels
- Publisher: Elden Pixels
- Download size: 474 MB
- Metacritic: 76 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- Completionist: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|All time low|
Take control of Kraino and fight monsters, ghosts, and zombies with your mighty scythe! Avoid saws, fireballs, pools of acid, and spikes as you find all the secrets and unlock powerful weapons. Kraino Origins is retro gaming goodness!
This eerie adventure takes place in a world where monsters, ghouls, ghosts, and skeletons are the inhabitants. But just like in our world, there are forces of both good and evil. Kraino was created to aid the forces of evil, but all the evil magic and malice used to create him could not change who Kraino was - a force of good.
Now it's up to Kraino to use all the powers of evil to fight fire with fire. He will journey across the land to destroy the evil lords, uncover hidden weapons, and get his revenge on his maker Dr. Batcula.
- A fast-paced action platformer, tough as nails!
- Explore 8 huge levels and fight bosses in true retro style
- Find collectibles to upgrade your magic and health
- Collect a slew of powerful weapons and use them to wreak havoc!