Jettomero: Hero of the Universe
- MSRP: $13.00
- NA/EU: October 4, 2018
- JP: November 8, 2018
- Genre: Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Ghost Time Games
- Publisher: Ghost Time Games
- Download size: 382 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Main + Extra: 2½ hours
- Completionist: 3½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
This game is not currently available in United States.
Price historyAll time low: $2.60
All you can do is try your best.
Play as Jettomero, a giant, indestructible, and incredibly clumsy robot determined to save the human race. Explore a procedurally generated universe by flying through space and landing on planets while trying not to destroy everything in your path. Relax as you blast through the cosmos on a hero's uncertain quest. Will you ever save the humans?
Jettomero offers a unique and charming experience for players of all backgrounds.
- Unlock backstory to learn the origin of Jettomero.
- Drift from planet to planet while enjoying the original mesmerizing down-tempo sci-fi soundtrack.
- Discover secrets and collect new parts to dress up your hero.
- Frame and capture the universe in photo mode using stylized filters in the game's vibrant comic-like world.