- Released: December 12, 2019
- Genre: Action, Multiplayer, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Final Form Games
- Publisher: Final Form Games
- Download size: 385 MB
- Metacritic: 78 7.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 4½ hours
- Completionist: 7 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|All time low|
Mars beckons. Bring your friends.
Built from the ground up to be exciting for players of all skill levels, Jamestown+ is friendly to shoot 'em up newcomers while also offering the full-throttle challenge that die-hard fans of the genre crave.
Set on 17th-century British colonial Mars, Jamestown+ is a neoclassical cooperative shoot-em-up for up to four players. Lush pixelart and an award-winning orchestral soundtrack immerse you in Raleigh’s battle to protect Britain’s last bastion: Jamestown colony. Jamestown+ features all the intensity, depth, and lovingly handcrafted pixels of a classic arcade shooter, with a modern twist: deeply-integrated cooperative gameplay.
Eight years in the making, this is the definitive expanded and remastered edition of the critically-acclaimed debut title from Final Form Games.
Fun for all:
- Jamestown's wide array of difficulty levels gives newcomers an exciting way to get into the shoot 'em up genre while also offering experts the crisply-controlling intense action they crave.
- Jamestown+ plays beautifully at any number of players - you'll only lose a credit when the whole team is destroyed at once, so you're always happy to have a bonus friend in on the action!