Isoland 2 - Ashes of Time
- MSRP: $3.62
- Released: April 25, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Cotton Game
- Publisher: ORENDA
- Download size: 912 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2½ hours
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- Completionist: 3½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|All time low|
Like its sequel, Isoland 2 is an adventure game where the player who loses their memory searches to solve the secrets that lie on a small, mysterious island.
“Who am I? Why am I on this island?” The player worries as he searches factories, steamships, huts, rockets, lighthouses, and more scattered about the island. By talking with the island dwellers who move like characters in a picture book, the unknown stories of the past will be unraveled...
An unpredictable story that goes beyond space and time awaits players with this game. Everything – the challenging puzzles, strange setting, and usual hidden ending - all surpass the original game creating a fun and quality game.
- Original setting plus cute and surreal island dwellers
- Lots of puzzle elements
- Hidden ending
- Secret elements that pay homage to SciFi movies and books
- Available in 11 different languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Korean, Alien?, etc.!