Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
- MSRP: $39.99
- NA/EU: August 28, 2020
- JP: December 28, 2021
- Genre: Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Palindrome Interactive
- Publisher: KalypsoMediaGroup
- Download size: 3.77 GB
- Metacritic: 68 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 20½ hours
- Main + Extra: 28 hours
- Completionist: 50 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
|From 3rd party seller: $42.95|
|From 3rd party seller: $34.49|
|All time low|
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based combat with unique card-game elements. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors and legends – and hurl yourself into a compelling gothic epos paired with a challenging game experience.
• Experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords.
• Discover the Bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters.
• Vampiric powers: Original card game elements enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre.
• Strategy & Tactics: Command your armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the Sandbox mode, and then put your skills to the test in the action-packed Skirmish mode. And the story-driven Campaign provides even more varied content.