- Released: June 11, 2020
- Genre: Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Destructive Creations
- Publisher: Destructive Creations
- Download size: 4.062 GB
- Metacritic: 70 6.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 28 hours
- Main + Extra: 33½ hours
- Completionist: 41½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|From 3rd party seller: $24.99|
|All time low|
Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns!
Ancestors Legacy is a history-inspired real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before, thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.
Choosing one of the four available nations – Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, Slav – you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding and pillaging enemy camps, villages and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements, will you emerge victorious.
- 4 playable nations in an extensive single player campaign inspired by historical events
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience and morale
- Cinematic battle camera view puts you right in the center of the action
- Streamlined resource management and village construction