- MSRP: $4.99
- NA/EU: March 8, 2018
- JP: February 4, 2021
- Genre: Puzzle, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Awesome Games Studio
- Publisher: Awesome Games
- Download size: 317 MB
- Metacritic: 64 6.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- Main + Extra: 2 hours
- Completionist: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|Sale ends March 19|
Price historyAll time low: $0.49
Quite a different zombie game.
Command your zombie horde and infect the whole world! Fool the military and ensure no one stays safe – it’s the Zombiepocalypse, with built-in level editor!
Once you were a human, like everyone else, but that doesn’t matter anymore. Your sole purpose is simple – eat as many brains as possible and turn everyone into your kind. Become a leader of your horde and infect all the humans on the map. Whenever you turn another poor human being into a brainless, green-skinned creature, you gain full control over their existence. You can command your horde to attack armed soldiers, infect helpless civilians, follow you, or await orders. Each scenario requires a different tactical approach and careful planning to achieve world domination.
And if you think you’re done after spreading your plague on all campaign levels, it’s time for the next step – I, ZOMBIE’s built- in level editor lets you build your own maps and challenge your skills just the way you like.
I, ZOMBIE MAIN FEATURES
• Be a zombie, eat brains!
• Control your minions by simple commands – you might be dead, but who said the dead can’t come up with great strategies?
• Simple, arcade and puzzle-like rules – be smart, be sneaky, unleash the zombiepocalypse!
• A comic setting – zombies are cute and funny too!
• In-game level editor – endless fun, and even more brains!