- MSRP: $4.99
- NA: March 29, 2018
- EU: April 5, 2018
- JP: December 3, 2020
- Genre: Puzzle, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Forever Entertainment
- Download size: 395 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|Sale ends October 19|
|All time low|
The world has changed. Irrevocably and completely. Green parks have been replaced by grey ruins. Colourful meadows have become toxic swamps. Once vibrant lands are now littered with dust, rubble, concrete, and debris.
Most creatures did not survive the Great Change. The survivors faired rather poorly in the immediate aftermath, becoming prey to all manner of predator. However, a lucky few managed to survive even then, to adapt, to thrive, to evolve. Zombillie was one such creature.
Zombillie lived a comfortable life in his humble cave, hunting for meat, and as he hunted, he grew, and grew, and grew. Everything was going relatively well for Zombillie, except for one problem: Zombillie didn't have enough meat!
Help Zombillie reach the legendary meat farm! A long road lies ahead: 90 complex levels full of puzzles and traps. So stand on your feet - all 100 of them - and just ride!
• Almost 100 challenging levels
• 3 completely different environments
• Lots of power-ups & gadgets to find
• Various levels
• 2 additional types of mini-games
• Addictive gameplay