Human: Fall Flat
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: December 7, 2017
- Genre: Platformer, Puzzle, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Local Wireless: 1 - 8
- Online: 1 - 8
- Developer: No Brakes Games
- Publisher: Curve Digital
- Download size: 1.1 GB
- Metacritic: 65 6.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5½ hours
- Main + Extra: 10 hours
- Completionist: 20 hours
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified)
- ESRB: E
- PEGI: 3
- USK: 0
- ACB: G
- OFLC: G
- RARS: 0+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
Price historyAll time low: $7.49
THE FUNNIEST PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLE PLATFORMER FOR UP TO 8 PLAYERS!
New update available including the new "DARK" level and 13 customisation features.
In Human: Fall Flat you play as Bob, the wobbly Human hero who keeps dreaming about surreal places filled with puzzles in which he’s yet to find the exit. These puzzles have multiple solutions and will challenge your creativity. Exploration and ingenuity are key and every option is welcome!
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM – Fall into or create public lobbies. Enjoy the vision of 8 clumsy Bob wobbling and falling. Discover how extra hands can bring new solutions and possibilities or just create more friendly mayhem!
THE WOBBLY ART OF PARKOUR – Bob can walk (kind of straight), pull, push, carry, climb, break and interact with objects! Mastering his moves will be your first amusing challenge.
LOCAL CO-OP MODE – Play with a friend, work together to achieve any task or spend an hour throwing each other about in the craziest ways possible.
CUSTOMIZATION – Bob's wardrobe has got plenty of silly suits; from princess to dog, summer tourist, astronaut, ninja... You can choose from the head, the upper and lower body or even change the color of it. Create your Bob your way.
SURREAL LANDSCAPES – Explore open-ended levels which obey the rules of physics. Interact with almost every available object in the game and go almost everywhere - like a playground of freedom.
• Full control of Bob, no script action
• Local solo and co-op split-screen 2 player mode
• Online Multiplayer – up to 8 players
• LAN Play feature support - play together locally!
• Open-ended fully interactive 3D levels
• Advanced physics and innovative controls
• Customization features from head to lower and upper body