Hot Shot Burn
- Released: October 1, 2020
- Genre: Action, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Online: 2 - 4
- Publisher: Forever Entertainment
- Download size: 1.335 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Grab some popcorn, invite up to 4 friends, and experience crazy couch battles full of ridiculous flukes and insane skill shots. Can't invite friends to come over? No problem! Just set up a game night and seamlessly play online.
Pick your hero, from an ass-whooping space wrestler to deadly moth assassin and one very confused fluffy alien. Each character has unique skills and playstyles, so find your match and get ready to explode your friends and loved ones for a galactic audience of screaming fans.
It's showtime! Fight and die in front of a live studio audience as you take part in the ultimate gladiator battles. The audience cheers! The commentator makes fun of your tights! A good time is had by all! (All the survivors, I mean…)
We all know that you're here to win, so why bother with "fair play" or "the laws of physics"? Teleport, become invisible, bounce bullets off walls, shoot bullets through walls - whatever it takes to make sure you're the last one standing. All's fair in love and space gladiator arena combat.
- Fast-paced, unpredictable multiplayer action for 2-4 players
- Play on the couch, online, or both!
- Loads of arenas, each with unique hazards and rules
- Feel the effects of powerful mutators that can warp reality and turn a match on its head.
- Vibrant art style inspired by Saturday morning cartoons
- Powered the thumping tunes of SYNTHWAVEEEEEEE!