Horatio Goes Snowboarding
- MSRP: $6.99
- Released: December 22, 2021
- Genre: Sports, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: eastasiasoft, Infinite State Games
- Publisher: eastasiasoft
- Download size: 370 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Completionist: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, French, Portuguese, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Paying homage to classic skiing and winter sports action of the past, Horation Goes Snowboarding is an arcade-inspired experience that’s straightforward and addictive, purely focused on thrilling gameplay without a story or complex mechanics to weigh it down! Start every run with a bunch of money and the urge to snowboard, then hire a board and head to the waiting chopper while avoiding traffic along the way. Once you’re airlifted the top of a mountain, it’s time to start your chaotic descent!
Courses are randomly generated to keep things interesting every time you play, and obstacles get increasingly tricky as you progress! Move your board left and right as you plunge downhill, racking up points by going through slalom gates and adding to your score multiplier as long as you don’t miss any. But watch out for the yeti! If you wipe out on the slopes, you’ll have to pay hospital fees, and running out of money means game over. It’s an endless cycle of snowy score attack fun, topped off with leaderboards to prove you’re the raddest boarder on the mountains!
• Grab a snowboard and get through traffic to take a chopper to the mountains!
• Slalom down randomly generated slopes with unpredictable obstacles.
• Claim a cash bonus for reaching the finish line in one piece!
• Avoid hospital fees to hold onto your money and keep boarding.
• Share your high scores across online leaderboards!