- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: September 6, 2019
- Genre: Platformer, Music, Arcade, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: David Moralejo Sánchez
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 127 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: <1 hour
- Main + Extra: 1½ hours
- Completionist: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends May 10|
Price historyAll time low: $2.49
Can you be the light in the darkness?
Himno is a non-violent, no death platformer. Use wall-jumps, slides & dashes to reach new heights in randomly generated maps!
Using intuitive and easy to learn controls, parkour through each map to overcome platforming challenges to reach new districts. Level up as new heights are reached, bringing vibrant lights as torches are ignited and the music begins to change.
Rescue wisps to light up the darkness around you, while temporarily upgrading abilities that allow you to move further to other disctricts.
* Your actions in the world trigger emotional soundtracks and vibrant visuals
* Play at your own pace without pressure
* Watch bright wisps dance around you
* Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill