- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: August 23, 2019
- Genre: Arcade, Platformer, Puzzle, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Somepx
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 158 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: <1 hour
- Completionist: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends March 11|
Price historyAll time low: $2.74
Save the Day with Mekabolt!
Players take the role of a theme park technician that needs to collect batteries to repair the haywire robots. With your handy Mekabolt, use the out of control robots to your advantage to overcome obstacles and obtain the batteries across 100 puzzle platforming challenges.
Shoot your trusty Mekabolt to deactivate the robots, use them as platforms, ride them to new heights, and burn pesky underbrush to reach the battery at the end of the stage.
The robots can be manipulated to help you reach your goal. Watch out for dangerous traps, waiting to impede your progress. Only you can save the day!
* 100 levels of intricate puzzle platforming challenges
* Colourful 2D art
* Unique robot manipulation gameplay