- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: December 22, 2017
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Role-Playing, Fighting
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Badland Games
- Download size: 1.571 GB
- Metacritic: tbd 6.3
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $7.49
Heart&Slash is a 3D brawler roguelike robot love story set in a world where machines are all that remains from human civilization.
You play as Heart, a sentient robot fighting to escape the grip of the evil and all-seeing machine QuAsSy (Quality Assurance Systems). But make no mistake, Heart&Slash is no walk in the park. Every death is permanent and means a new randomly generated level for you to start over with a different set of weapons and items you can use, new enemies to fight and secrets to explore. Heart&Slash offers players something new and challenging because it is not about mastering one system, rather adapting to what is provided and making the most of it.