- Demo Available
- MSRP: $11.99
- Released: May 7, 2020
- Genre: Arcade, Action, Role-Playing, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Pixel Licker
- Publisher: FDG Entertainment
- Download size: 194 MB
- Metacritic: 68 8.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 14½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Price historyAll time low: $4.19
Slayin returns and this time you can bring a friend!
Engage endless hordes of monsters up close as a valiant knight, or shower them with arrows, bombs, and spells using 8 unlockable heroes with completely different skillsets and playstyles.
Face the forces of darkness alone or team up with a friend in local co-op with a drop-in multiplayer feature.
Watch each other's backs, hoard treasures, revive your fallen teammate and keep up your combos in your endless pursuit of fame and fortune.
Unravel ancient mysteries, defeat legendary bosses and discover hidden areas while you explore the world of Slayin 2.
- 8 characters with individual weapons and playstyles (Knight, Archer, Sorceress and many more)
- 2-Player local drop-in co-op
- Story & Arcade Mode
- Dozens of unique areas, each with its own boss
- Soundtrack by Matt Creamer (Retro City Rampage)