- MSRP: $12.99
- Released: August 30, 2019
- Genre: Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Superstring
- Publisher: Wales Interactive
- Download size: 4.426 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- OpenCritic:  53
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
Available on other platforms
|All time low|
Headspun is a FMV/Adventure hybrid set in Cortex; the world of Theo Kavinsky's broken brain.
After waking from a five week coma, Theo finds his life in disrepair. With no memory of the accident, it’s up to Ted and Teddy – the conscious and subconscious voices in his head – to work out what happened, and put his life back on track.
Headspun is a game about recovery, discovery, and the ongoing battle between logic and emotion.
- Rich FMV story-telling
- Branching dialogue - sway the outcome of your interactions
- Rebuild Cortex - earn Neuros to hire staff and commission renovations
- Retreive Lost Memories and work out what happened the night of Theo's accident
- Original Synthwave Score from Soho Loop
Other users also liked...
Sumatra: Fate of Yandi$6.99
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in The Hotel Lisbon
Sale ends June 2
Vera Blanc: Full Moon$4.99
Johnny Bonasera Full Season$14.99