Sumatra: Fate of Yandi
- Released: March 19, 2021
- Genre: Adventure, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Cloak and Dagger Games
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 365 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
|Lowest price ever|
|Sale ends May 31|
|All time low|
Explore a vibrant jungle full of puzzles to solve and mysteries to uncover!
Lost and alone in the jungle after a terrible landslide, Yandi must find his way home to his beloved partner Adiratna.
Many dangers and secrets will be revealed as he makes his way through vast expanses of unexplored forest and desolate wasteland.
Join Yandi on his epic quest, will he even make it out alive?
* Explore a rich and vibrant jungle full of mystery
* An intriguing storyline that evolves in unexpected ways
* Nostalgic point and click adventure style with many puzzles to solve
* Encounter humans and animals, friends and foes
* Original soundtrack featuring 30 tracks