Half Past Fate
- Released: March 12, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Simulation, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Serenity Forge
- Publisher: Way Down Deep
- Download size: 2.039 GB
- Metacritic: 69 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4½ hours
- Main + Extra: 5 hours
- Completionist: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|All time low|
Love is in the air, but work, life, and spicy ramen keep getting in the way!
Half Past Fate is a rom-com adventure with a charismatic 3D art-style. Follow the journey of 6 ordinary people who found each other in extraordinary ways.
From eight hours to eight years, this time-jumping saga will change the way you feel about fate forever.
- An inspiring and heartwarming slice-of-life story set in present day.
- Jump through time, witness how 6 people come together over a span of 8 years.
- Eat spicy ramen.
- Immerse in our familiar world through charming 3D pixel art visuals.
- Learn what's different between black tea and green tea.
- Change a flat tire.
- Relish in relatable stories about life, love, and the fate that brings us together.