Best Friend Forever
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: August 27, 2020
- Genre: Indie, Simulation, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Starcolt
- Publisher: Alliance
- Download size: 376 MB
- Metacritic: 59 4.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 2 hours
- Completionist: 4 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
Price historyAll time low: $13.39
Step off the bus at Rainbow Bay and start a new life with your furever friend! Adopt a dog, find true love, and experience all the wacky hijinks this colorful city has to offer.
Best Friend Forever is the world’s first simulation game to combine pet care and dating (just not necessarily at the same time). Train, pat and play with your very own dog to form a bond that will last the ages. With your four-legged companion by your side, meet, woo and cherish the many cuties of Rainbow Bay’s thriving singles scene.
So what are you waiting for? Love is just a woof away!
- Fall in love with a diverse cast of local singles.
- Spend quality time with your dog to raise its stats and pass Paws Academy.
- Go everywhere with your best friend — your dog interacts with you and the narrative as it happens.
- Experience modern love at its finest! Be whoever you want, love whoever you want.