- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: December 10, 2018
- Genre: Action, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: DrinkBox Studios
- Publisher: DrinkBox Studios
- Download size: 2.154 GB
- Metacritic: 87 8.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 8½ hours
- Main + Extra: 11 hours
- Completionist: 14½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $5.99
Juan saved the world once -- but this time, the entire Mexiverse is at stake!
Luchador Juan Aguacate is out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure. Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges... and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
Check out these features:
- Drop-in 4-player local co-op for you and your best amigos!
- New upgrade system: discover “trainers” around the world to learn new skill sets for movement, combat, and more!
- All new areas. Explore from the Mangrove Swamp to Hell itself!
- Double the enemy types of the original, and a roster of eccentric new bosses!
- Electro-Mexican soundtrack, and more gorgeous visuals thanks to a fancy new rendering engine!
- Definitely no secret society of chickens that teaches you ancient chicken abilities!