- MSRP: $34.99
- Released: September 19, 2019
- Genre: Racing, Simulation, Sports
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Local Wireless: 2 - 8
- Online: 2 - 8
- Developer: Feral Interactive
- Publisher: Codemasters Software Company Limited
- Download size: 6.55 GB
- Metacritic: 79 8.4
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $24.49
GRID Autosport is the first full-on racing simulator for Nintendo Switch™, engineered to deliver an irresistible mix of high-speed thrills and believable handling.
Step into a career as a pro-racer, mastering the world’s fastest cars to win motorsport’s most exciting races, from the hallowed asphalt of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to the narrow city streets of Barcelona.
RACE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Enjoy best-in-class AAA racing at home or on the move!
ONLINE AND LOCAL MULTIPLAYER
Outdrive your rivals in 8-player online or local wireless races, or go head-to-head in 2-player split-screen.
Customize your controls and difficulty level. From nice ’n easy to super hard, it’s up to you to set the bar.
TAKE THE WHEEL
Steer your way to success using the Nintendo LABO Toy-Con Car & Pedal or the HORI Pro Deluxe and Pro Mini wheels.
MASTER FIVE DIFFERENT RACING DISCIPLINES
• Touring: Take on aggressive pack races
• Endurance: Test your strength in all-night events
• Tuner: Keep control in Drift and Time Attack events
• Open-Wheel: Perfect your racing line at top speed
• Street: Ramp up the fear factor on tight city circuits
CARS AND CIRCUITS
From the McLAREN 12C GT3 to the MAZDA RX-7 (FD3S) DRIFT TUNED, unleash Muscle Cars, Super Modified motors, Hypercars, Hot Hatches and a huge range of other high-performance rides across a ton of tracks, roads, laps and loops.