- NA/EU: October 8, 2020
- JP: February 10, 2021
- Genre: Adventure, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Creepy Jar
- Publisher: Forever Entertainment
- Download size: 2.257 GB
- Metacritic: tbd 8.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 17½ hours
- Main + Extra: 27 hours
- Completionist: 30½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
|All time low|
You are left alone in the jungle without any food or equipment, trying to survive and find your way out. Clinging to life, the player is set on a journey of durability as the effects of solitude wear heavy not only on the body but also the mind. How long can you survive against the dangers of the unknown?
On this journey, you won’t get any help from the outside world. Equipped only with your bare hands you’ll have to learn actual survival techniques to build shelters, make tools, and craft weapons in order to hunt and defend yourself. Constantly threatened by the jungle you’ll fight with both wild animals and tropical sicknesses. Players will also have to face the traps set by your own mind and fears that crawl in the darkness of the endless jungle.
You are thrown deep into the emerald and impenetrable Amazonian rain forest. The green hell. Your goal is to survive in the depths of a nightmarish environment using truly intuitive means to escape. Having only a radio at your disposal you will follow the familiar voice of a loved one through this endless and inhospitable jungle, unveiling bit by bit how you got there in the first place. What you discover will be worse than what you fought so hard against to survive.
Where can the human mind wander?
REALISTIC SURVIVAL SIM
- Use of true survival techniques (including starting fires, camp building, animal traps construction)
- Sourcing and composing objects allowing survival (including weapons and tools)
- Food sourcing (hunting, cropping)
- Wound, disease and other injuries treatment, depending on the situation