- Released: December 17, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Indie
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Campo Santo Productions
- Publisher: Campo Santo
- Download size: 2.143 GB
- Metacritic: 87 7.1
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4 hours
- Main + Extra: 4½ hours
- Completionist: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from your messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot, dry summer has everyone on edge. Your supervisor, a woman named Delilah, is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you've left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the world, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
• A stunningly beautiful wilderness environment that expands as you explore.
• A tailor-made story: the choices you make shape the narrative and build relationships.
• An edge-of-your-seat mystery.
• Secrets and discoveries to be made over every hill.