FAR: Lone Sails
- NA/EU: August 18, 2019
- JP: January 23, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Platformer, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Okomotive
- Publisher: Mixtvision
- Download size: 2.155 GB
- Metacritic: 88 7.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- Completionist: 4 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
FAR: Lone Sails is a vehicle adventure game. It’s just you and your machine vs. the big nothing.
Traverse a dried-out seabed littered with the remains of a decaying civilization. Keep your unique vessel going, overcome numerous obstacles and withstand the hazardous weather conditions. How far can you make it? What will you find?
- Master your vessel: Maintain and upgrade your vehicle to overcome numerous obstacles and natural hazards.
- Discover a unique world: Explore a desolate dried-out seabed, follow the trails of your people and find relics and buildings, that tell the story of a civilization on the run.
- Experience an atmospheric journey: Let the sky full of clouds pass by and heed the wind that drives your sails towards the horizon.