Even the Ocean
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: August 21, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Platformer, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Analgesic Productions
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 446 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 7 hours
- Main + Extra: 8 hours
- Completionist: 9 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
A lowly power plant technician for Whiteforge City, Aliph, finds her world turned upside-down after a routine maintenance trip goes awry. Now, working directly with Mayor Biggs to face an unknown menace, Aliph must navigate her newfound power and influence to save the city.
Aliph's identities, environmental issues and the world’s fate all hang in the balance of Light and Dark energies.
* Utilize both Light and Dark energies to overcome diverse obstacles and stabilize the city.
* Meet new friends, allies, and enigmatic travellers.
* Explore the beautiful and strange geography in the diverse environments surrounding Whiteforge City.
* Customizable difficulties and play styles: choose between
* Complete, Story-only, or Gameplay-only options for a unique experience each time.