Elden: Path of the Forgotten
- Released: July 9, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Onerat Games
- Publisher: Another Indie Studio
- Download size: 1.177 GB
- Metacritic: 64 tbd
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Guide Elden on a mission across a blighted land to save their mother from ancient horrors. Engage in brutal, technical combat and master eldritch magics as you walk the Forgotten Path. Elden explores non-traditional storytelling through indirect methods – like reading an illustrated book in a language you don’t understand. The combat is based on reaction rather than action. Strategically, you will need to manage your stamina and position in order to master the art of parry or to find the perfect time to strike. Visually inspired by classic 16 and 8 bit games, Elden: Path of the Forgotten is a stunning, encapsulating, dark world waiting to be explored.
* Many diverse and challenging regions.
* Horrifying Lovecraftian enemies and bosses.
* Unique and brutal weapons and spells.
* Powerful and dynamic items.