Etrian Odyssey III HD
- MSRP: $39.99
- Released: June 1, 2023
- Genre: Role-Playing, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Local Wireless: 2 - 5
- Online: 1 - 5
- Developer: ATLUS, MUTAN
- Publisher: SEGA
- Download size: 1.392 GB
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low|
Etrian Odyssey III HD brings the timeless adventure set in Armoroad, a sea city facing the aftermath of a great calamity.
Traverse through the mysterious ruins that connect to the bottom of the sea.
South of the great continents, beyond the sea, lies the ocean city of Armoroad. Legend has it that part of the city sunk without warning a century ago to the bottom of the ocean, taking with it untold technology that is now lost to mankind.
Intrigued by the legend, many explorers gathered in Armoroad, all hoping to challenge the undersea labyrinth. But so far, none have found the fabled sunken city. Set sail to Armoroad to navigate the Yggdrasil Labyrinth, find the drowned city, and win fortune and glory!
Build your own party of explorers from the all-new twelve different character classes. Descend the labyrinth that swallowed the mystery of Armoroad and the drowned city.
Etrian Odyssey III HD Features:
- Touch screen mapping functionality for the Nintendo Switch™: Plot your progress through the labyrinth, drawing walls and placing icons to note special events and resources
- Newly remastered graphics, remastered soundtrack and quality of life improvements including difficulty selection and save slots
- Easy access to the Monstrous Codex, quest log and skill tree
- Maximize your adventuring by optimizing your party, choose the character classes that work for your playstyle