Etrian Odyssey HD
- MSRP: $39.99
- Released: June 1, 2023
- Genre: Adventure, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: ATLUS, MUTAN
- Publisher: SEGA
- Download size: 725 MB
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low|
Etrian Odyssey HD remasters the timeless adventure of the labyrinth that swallows all.
In a vast and fertile land lies a small town known as Etria, a peaceful village that became famous for a startling discovery. A crack in the the vast forest opened at Etria's edge, leading downward like a gaping maw. It all began there...
Those who hear rumors of the labyrinth of Etria begin to harbor dreams of exploring it. Riches, fame, prestige... and a promise: the true spirit of adventure on the perilous edge of death.
Build a party of explorers from nine different character classes - Create a woodland survivalist, shield-bearing protector, whip-wielding dark hunter, and more. Scour through the dungeon's many layers and fend off the unknown to discover the truth behind the Yggdrasil Labyrinth.
Etrian Odyssey HD Features:
- Touch screen mapping functionality for the Nintendo Switch™: Plot your progress through the labyrinth, drawing walls and placing icons to note special events and resources
- Newly remastered graphics, remastered soundtrack and quality of life improvements including difficulty selection and save slots
- Easy access to the Monstrous Codex, quest log and skill tree
- Maximize your adventuring by optimizing your party, choose the character classes that work for your playstyle