Energy Cycle Edge
- Demo Available
- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: December 5, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle, Music
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Sometimes You
- Publisher: Sometimes You
- Download size: 674 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends October 14|
Price historyAll time low: $0.99
'Energy Cycle Edge' is the sequel to the puzzle game 'Energy Cycle'.
The main idea is the same: when you activate each cell in the game field, it changes the colors of the cell and any adjacent cells in a straight line. Each cell switches between three different colors, and your task is to make them all match the same color.
In 'Energy Cycle Edge', most part of puzzles are three-dimensional, so you'll need to monitor the changes of colors within several linked layers, adding a new facet to the familiar gameplay.
- 44 levels in 4 different sets
- IDM/Ambient soundtrack from different artists
- «Random colors» mode that allows you to go through any level multiple times
- «Classic cells» mode for fans of the original game