Emma: Lost in Memories
- MSRP: $7.99
- Released: May 15, 2020
- Genre: Platformer, Arcade, Action, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Sandbloom Studio
- Publisher: JanduSoft
- Download size: 195 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 3½ hours
- Completionist: 7 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends April 13|
|All time low|
The main character, Emma, is young, vibrant and intriguing: she leaves her home following an owl, and soon loses herself in a world which she slowly finds more and more dangerous.
- One fast and simple mechanic: all the platforms and walls start disappearing when you touch them!
- The character runs automatically at a fixed speed! Control her special abilities (double jump, dash and climb) and do your best to react at the correct time.
- Minimalistic 2D artistic style completely drawn by hand.
- Dynamic gameplay in a poetic and eccentric world.
- Single-screen levels which combine skill and ingenuity with planification and strategy.
- Two game modes: Main Story and Memory Chest. Complete the Main Story first to enjoy the levels in the Memory Chest!
- Delicate reflexion on memory loss.