Deep Sky Derelicts: Definitive Edition
- Released: March 24, 2020
- Genre: Role-Playing, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Snowhound Games
- Publisher: 1C Entertainment
- Download size: 1.881 GB
- Metacritic: 78 tbd
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Deep Sky Derelicts is an original combination of turn-based strategy and RPG, enriched with tactical card combat and popular roguelike elements.
In a grim dystopian future, where mankind has scattered across the galaxy and the human society has split into two distinct classes, you are a poor stateless outcast forced to live off scraps from derelict alien stations and ships in the outer space. A fabled alien derelict ship somewhere within the Deep Sky sector of space is your voucher for a citizenship and a promise of cozy life on a hospitable planet.
Experience Deep Sky Derelicts in its definitive edition, which brings together the base game and its two DLC, New Prospects and Station Life. Both adding new features, content, areas, gameplay mechanics and much more!
• Fresh take on turn-based combat with cards
• Refined sci-fi comic book look & feel
• Endless customization options for characters and scavenging teams
• High replay value thanks to procedural generation of content
• Story of the human society divided within a dystopian universe
• Two game modes: story and arena