DARK SOULS: REMASTERED
- Released: October 19, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Role-Playing, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Online: 1 - 6
- Developer: FromSoftware
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Download size: 3.99 GB
- Metacritic: 83 8.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 29½ hours
- Main + Extra: 44½ hours
- Completionist: 68½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Get ready to return to Lordran
Re-experience the critically acclaimed, genre-defining game that started it all. Beautifully remastered, return to Lordran in stunning detail. DARK SOULS: REMASTERED includes the main game plus the Artorias of the Abyss DLC. This marks the franchise’s debut on a Nintendo platform, and for the first time ever can be played on-the-go with Nintendo Switch.
- Deep and Dark Universe— Delve into an epic dark fantasy universe stricken by the Curse. Explore its intricate world design, full of hidden passages, dungeons and secrets.
- Each End is a New Beginning— Each playthrough surprises you with new challenges and discoveries.
- Gameplay Richness and Possibilities— Use hundreds of unique weapon, armor, magic, and crafting combinations to create your own playstyle and gaming experience.
- The Way of the Multiplayer (up to 6 players)— Whatever your motivations are to play online – collaboration or confrontation, support or betrayal – you’ll find your true home among the nine covenants.