Creature in the Well
- Released: September 6, 2019
- Genre: Action, Arcade, Adventure, Puzzle, Indie
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Flight School Studio
- Publisher: Flight School Studio
- Download size: 1.101 GB
- Metacritic: 76 7.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4½ hours
- Main + Extra: 5 hours
- Completionist: 6½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, Spanish, French, Portuguese, English, German, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends August 19|
|All time low|
Unlock the power of an ancient facility and face the ominous, all-seeing Creature in this unique pinball-inspired hack & slash!
Creature in the Well is a top-down, pinball-inspired, hack-and-slash dungeon crawler. As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature. Uncover and upgrade powerful gear in order to free the city of Mirage from a deadly sandstorm.
- Pinball with swords: Charge up energy orbs, then bounce and ricochet them to reactivate dormant machinery and stop the sandstorm.
- Defeat the Creature: Escape the many challenges set by the Creature and confront it in intricate, skillful battles.
- Dungeon-crawler: Delve deeper into the mountain as you unlock eight hand-crafted dungeons, each filled with unique gameplay themes, unlockables, and secrets to uncover.
- Over 20 unique items: Customize your playstyle with upgradeable weapons and clothing that change how you play the game.