- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: February 28, 2020
- Genre: Action, Arcade, Platformer, Adventure, Indie
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Paper Cult
- Publisher: Paper Cult
- Download size: 2.771 GB
- Metacritic: 75 7.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5½ hours
- Main + Extra: 5½ hours
- Completionist: 7 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $13.99
In Bloodroots, the world is your weapon - improvise and adapt in a bloody revenge quest across the sprawling Weird West.
Betrayed and left for dead, Mr. Wolf is hell-bent on finding his killer and enacting revenge - alone, and vastly outnumbered.
Thankfully for Mr. Wolf, the world is your weapon in Bloodroots - a relentless action game that unfolds across the sprawling Weird West. You’ll choreograph spectacular, ultra-violent combos by making use of everything around you, from hatchets, to ladders, to...carrots? It’s improvise or die, as Mr. Wolf fights his way to the center of the mystery: why was he betrayed?
- A world overflowing with makeshift weapons that not only change the way you fight, but how you get around
- Improvise the most deadly combos and compete for fame on worldwide leaderboards
- Fight your way through a variety of handcrafted levels, from frozen forests to towering mountaintops
- Experience a twisted Western revenge tale with a deranged cast of characters