Clue: The Classic Mystery Game
- Released: December 15, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle, Board Game, Strategy, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Online: 2 - 6
- Developer: Marmalade Game Studio
- Publisher: Marmalade Game Studio
- Download size: 1.587 GB
- Metacritic: 66 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Sale ends November 5|
|All time low|
The Classic Mystery Game
CLUE is Hasbro's classic board game - a grand mansion … a dastardly murder … a gathering of suspicious characters. Now you can play the beloved Hasbro family board game on Nintendo Switch™!
WHO, with WHAT weapon and WHERE?
Join Scarlett, Mustard, Peacock, Green, Orchid and Plum on a night of murder and mystery in Tudor Mansion. Roll the dice to move around the mansion and ask questions:
“I suggest it was Miss Scarlett, with the Rope, in the Study!”
- Single-player against customisable AI.
- Local multiplayer for up to 6 players*.
- Online multiplayer for up to 6 players.
- Online private games against friends.
- Cross-platform multiplayer.
- Compete against the world with weekly leaderboards.
- Innovative logic-assisted virtual Clue Sheet that allows for advanced note-taking.
- Themes available for purchase that transform the board and characters.
- Get the official game now, and crack the case!
For local multiplayer mode, each player requires a mobile device and the free Cluesheet Companion app or Clue: The Official Edition app to participate. Both apps are available on iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.