Chicken Assassin: Reloaded
|All time low|
Fight your way as Mean Mcallister, the baddest chicken in town, through multiple hordes of enemies to save your girlfriend in this hilarious, strategic button-mashing, action- RPG.
Chicken Assassin is a fast paced action-RPG with an
outrageous storyline filled with over-the-top humor that
boasts a myriad of colorful enemies and visually stunning
levels and environments.
Prepare to give your hand an intense workout as you battle a
slew of eclectic adversaries and encounter special bosses in
this frenetically action packed game!
You play as Mean Mcallister, the living embodiment of what
would happen if you combined Rambo, Foghorn Leghorn, a
bottle of hot sauce, and a case of energy drinks together.
When the evil mastermind Spritzel and the Henchmen abduct
your girlfriend, Candy, you embark on a frantic journey to save
her, leaving mayhem and destruction along your path. As you
progress, you can upgrade Mean with various fighting styles
and skills, access an arsenal of weapons to dole out
punishment, and customize clothing that boosts your stat
Buck Buck, mothercluckers…
• 11 Epic Missions - Punch, slash, and shoot with Mean
Mcallister through glorious missions, including a new mission
with an epic barbarian tribe - “The First Siege!”
• Endless Mode - Survive an onslaught of the most difficult
enemies in a brand new game mode that will test your
endurance...you may want to use the bathroom before
• Over 450+ unique items - Who doesn’t like loot?
• Visually stunning environments and gorgeous art filled with
hidden characters and easter eggs - Our stuff belongs in a
• Boss Raids - Feel like a challenge? Take on special bosses
along the mission path for special loot. Only the fastest
button-mashers should apply!
• Deep Customization - Mix and match different clothing and
weaponry loadouts to boost and customize Mean Mcallister’s
stats and overall look
• Rooster Tales - Achievement system that rewards you with
moola...so that you can buy more stuff
• Black Market - It’s always good to know a guy, who knows a
guy, who can get you what you need for the right price