Adventures of Chris
- Demo Available: EU eShop only
- Released: October 8, 2020
- Genre: Platformer, Action, Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Guin Entertainment
- Publisher: Graffiti Games
- Download size: 536 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Russian
|All time low|
Oh wow, I'm actually kinda surprised you scrolled down this far...that's awesome! My name's Chris, and I'm so excited to tell you about my game! It’s a ‘90s-inspired adventure platformer about the totally normal adventures I went on as a chubby kid back in 1995 - traveling the world, learning useful abilities, and, naturally, getting kidnapped and turned into a balloon by cartoon villains. Thankfully, I escaped and learned to use my transformation as a kind of superpower. I got to learn all kinds of cool stuff - how to throw fireballs and lightning, how to bounce around like a basketball and rocket around the earth. It's a neat story...I think. I really hope you'll enjoy it - I had a lot of fun making it!
• Uncover a sinister story in a quirky, cartoon-like universe.
• Explore 9 locations around the world in any order you please, plus the Kingdom of Lost Balloons and more!
• Build Chris from a weak kid into the ultimate hero by upgrading him with unique special moves and abilities that you can customize to your style.
• Learn (or purchase) increasingly powerful spells and techniques.
• Battle bizarre villains across the globe, including samurai cats, cyborg penguins and whiny vampires.
• Float or fall through unique platforming challenges.
• Two additional full game modes, including bonus content - a more difficult and humorous Mean Mode, and Developer Commentary.
• A variety of unlockable content and secrets to discover, including an in-depth backstory.
• Numerous difficulty settings, including "Ridiculously Easy" for players who prefer to never die, and "Hard for No Reason" for crazy people.
• Snort out loud with a game chock-full of laughs.