- MSRP: $7.99
- Released: July 23, 2020
- Genre: Education, Puzzle, Board Game, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Mythic Owl
- Publisher: Cool Small Games
- Download size: 76 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Price historyAll time low: $1.99
Play chess like never before!
Chess Ace is a unique puzzle game, bridging the gap between two classic games - chess & cards. Plan your moves and deal the cards to beat all clubs on a 5x5 chessboard!
MORE THAN 200 ENGAGING LEVELS
• Test your chess skills on a set of challenging, yet solvable puzzles
• Each level is designed to challenge your skills
• Difficulty curve that will put your chess skills to the test
• Try different skins to personalize your experience
• Feast your eyes on an elegant chessboard presentation
• Focus on the challenge with a minimalistic, non-distracting design
• Test your knowledge of how pieces move
• Cast cards with figures to solve levels
• Plan your moves carefully! Not every move seems obvious at the start!
MIND GAME LIKE NO OTHER!
• Relax your mind with a fresh approach to the most popular board game in the world
• Exercise your brain & solve riddles like a Chess Grandmaster!
• Easy to learn, hard to master!
• Accessible to people with color blindness (high contrast skins)
Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate Chess Ace?