Build a Bridge!
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: January 17, 2019
- Genre: Puzzle, Simulation, Education
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: BoomBit Games Limited
- Publisher: BoomBit Games
- Download size: 568 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $2.99
Award-winning physics-based puzzle game that’s easy to learn but hard to master! Learn to use proper materials and building tricks to create the most resilient and fun constructions!
Test your engineering and improvisation skills in a puzzle game where the stakes are as high as they get. It is you who will construct bridges for cars, trucks, busses... And sometimes even monster trucks. Gather your wits and get on with the construction!
During the planning phase the game presents itself with a simple, 2D interface. It is there that you select the best materials for your bridge and connect the dots to make the most resilient structure you can. You can approach each level as a complex puzzle, trying to be as efficient as possible and get the best solution. But don't be afraid to experiment too. You can just go crazy and construct something that looks outrageous but still somehow works. There's fun in both of these approaches.
When you're done, switch to the 3D mode and watch a car drive through your bridge. Will it hold? Or will you watch a spectacular crash?
In addition to the normal mode the game features the easy mode for more relaxed gameplayed, focused on creativity and improvisation. You can also use in-game hint system if things get too hard. With 80 levels plus hidden and bonus bridges to construct you will not run out of things to do quickly.
- Different materials to build from - Wood, Metal, Cables
- 80 levels of increasingly difficult puzzles
- Varied, detailed environments full of interactive elements
- Multiple cars to test out your constructions
- Realistic physics engine
- Beautiful, stylised art style
- Available in 15 languages