Black and White Bushido
- MSRP: $13.00
- Released: October 25, 2018
- Genre: Fighting, Arcade, Action, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Online: 4
- Developer: Good Catch
- Publisher: Good Catch
- Download size: 561 MB
- Metacritic: 67 5.2
- OpenCritic:  68
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- Main + Extra: 2 hours
- Completionist: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
The ultimate bushido arena battle has landed!
Black and White Bushido is the stealth ‘em multiplayer fighting game, perfect for couch co-op.
Fight for control of the light or the dark in multiple arenas, hiding from your foes and seizing objectives. Pick up items and use them to surprise, maim and trap your opponents in a way only a true warrior can. Unique combat system allows you to cut through the air and clash with your foes.
Seven exciting and dynamically changing arenas.
2 compelling modes of combat - Team Deathmatch & Capture The Flag.
Set high scores and challenge yourself against AI opponents in Challenge Mode .
Unlockable achievements and levels.