- Demo Available: EU eShop only
- MSRP: $12.99
- NA/EU: November 13, 2020
- JP: February 25, 2021
- Genre: Party, Multiplayer, Fighting, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 6
- Online: 2 - 6
- Developer: Red Limb Studio
- Publisher: Red Limb Studio
- Download size: 2.194 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One
|Sale ends September 29|
|All time low|
Beat Me! is a physics-based multiplayer game with comical fantasy characters and a wide variety of fun and surprising environments.
Fight against other players, but be aware of your surroundings!
-Enjoy the game together, with up to 6 players in total.
-Challenge your friends to try to beat you locally through shared-screen or over the internet.
-Experience a special physics-based combat system.
-Choose from many fantasy characters with unique abilities and fighting styles.
-Enjoy over 100 highly interactive and fun levels.
-Pick from a number of different game modes, including deathmatch.