Back in 1995
- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: May 24, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Throw the warped code out
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 87 MB
- Metacritic: 33 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- Main + Extra: 1½ hours
- Completionist: 1½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $6.49
Embrace the 90’s with Back in 1995!
A throwback to the survival horror and mystery games of the mid-90's 32-bit generation, Back in 1995 faithfully re-creates everything from this all-but-forgotten era of games.
Be transported to a world both concrete and indistinct, where you must uncover the mystery surrounding the disappearance of your daughter, the catastrophe that shook the city, and why you’ve decided to finally return.
* Get lost in the nostalgic world of retro 3D graphics, including low-res models, texture warping, CRT emulation, and fixed CCTV style camera angles.
* Relive the mystery game genre with an old-school user interface and tank controls.
* Explore a sparse cityscape in the year 1995, littered with clues about the past.
* Interact with a cast of damaged characters whose intentions you can never truly know.
* Uncover the mystery of yourself, your daughter, and what happened to the city.